Friday, May 1, 2015

Hello? One, Two, Three...Testing






I just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and will resume posting this month. I am almost done with college and have recently relocated to work a new job with State Parks. I was also recently contacted by the owner of Character Design References to write articles for his future website, but will still continue to post on this site.

I've been doing more artwork and writing recently too. If any of you like what you see below, would be interested in me using a future Tumblr site for the art or having me post it here? (Or I could post in both places, but draw individual pieces for certain articles I write, etc.)



A simple digital piece made for a web design class.


Animesque concept art.


Lupin III fan art from a few years back. 
(Click images to enlarge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment